Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Fiesta Life Ep 7 - Level 79 cap

During a month of my final semester break, i aimed myself to cap at 79 within that month. As i forced myself to fight and fight without hesitation, I grinded for more then 12 hours a day. With my hard work, I made 68 to 70 in just 1 day! At level 70, leveling was hard for everyone. The best place to leveling with a party was in Trumpy Remains (TR). Non sleeping was a normal thng i did as i was drawn to the aim of becoming a capped player. After a week of the run around in TR, i made it to my cap. I was so happy at that time because there will be no longer any necessary leveling needed in the nearest time. Fot about two month i relaxed and enjoyed the game by just sitting around and hang out with my frens there. It was a very fun experince, and may be the best ever experienced for me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment