Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Fiesta Life Ep 6 - At Last! New job change!

At level 60 of this game, each character are to advanced to a new class and new skills can be acquired after the new job change quest. Tick tock Tick Tock, time passes and i slowly trained myself throughtout level 50. The Collision was great. The members helped me much on the quest details, and when i felt down of the hard lvling, they always boost me up =). After some hours, days and night i finally became a level 60 mage! That day i was extremely happy because a member of Collision who also a legend of Isya Cleric, Elfenlied, helped me to get to 60 when i was near reaching it. To be accompanied by a legend was a great honour to me. And so, i did the jobchange quest smoothly, again with the guidance of the members =). As a result, i gained the title Enchanter after i passed the jobchange quest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment