Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Fiesta Life Ep 1 - The beginning

During my final semester break nov 2008, i was actively involved with chats on my YM with my frens.I was also addicted to pakof ro (online game) and changing my friendser's template at that time. But one day, a really close fren of mine introduced me to a game called FIESTA. And so, i tried the game with him. It was fun at first but later on i got addicted with the game. My fren on the other hand was busy with his IRL (in real life) issues so i havent have the chance to play with him. On the first day of my game, my fren, Hikaryu, teached me all the basics of the game. As i learned it slowly bit by bit, i became attached to the game. In this game, there are four basics classes which are fighter(melee combat abilities), cleric(aid abilities),archer (long range special effects abilities), and lastly, mage (magic abilities). For more details, u can visit www.outspark.com/fiesta/ if u are interested ^^. I choosed Teva as my home server and my first character was a mage which i named him DeathTheKid from a character of an anime called SOUL EATER. And here he is...






0 comments:

Post a Comment