Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Fiesta Life Ep 3 - A new Beginning and a Reborned Character

After a few month, when DeathTheKid was a lvl 30+ mage, i found that he's build was messed up, and so, i decided to make a new character. Since i already into with mage, i choosed mage as my second character and named him DeathDoppel. This name was given to him as he resembles my 1st character ever to be reborned in a much better status. With hard work and determination, i manage to surpass my late mage. I was so happy that my character becoming stronger and stronger every minute. Below, u can c the life of my new main character, DeathDoppel.

During final/mid semester break, I grinded as fast as possible just to make my character stronger, At my early levels, i joined random guilds which i have been invited. The first loyal guild that i had was Vinir_Alfakyn. I had fun there but sadly, not long after that, the master was inactive and guild events were put on hold. After a long wait for the master to return, there was not a single sign been showed whether she will ever be coming back. I stayed in Vinir_Alfakyn from my 30's to my 40's.While on my 40's till 50's i joined Dark_Sun. A very lively guild, and which a got a heart on one woman, Draena.. But we lost contact somehow. Hope I'll be able to reach her again. DBK_Reborn was also a player i knew in Dark_Sun. He's too relax kind of a guy. Everybody go grinds while he just do werebear license 1 by 1 >.>




0 comments:

Post a Comment